Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3 Proposals - Which Would You Choose?



Here are my 3 proposals for the Richmond Symphony Designer House. I loved them all! I am glad I did not have to choose. 

I really want to showcase Bridget Beari Colors that is why I picked room without furniture!

Bridget Beari Modern and Classic colors in scheme 1

faux agate walls, painted floors, glass railing, botanical leaves


Bridget Beari Exotic Colors in Scheme 2

zebra skin door, black sisal, Camilla David fabric


Bridget Beari Exotic Colors in Scheme 3

Antique sputnik chandelier, Roundabout velvet sette, embroidered fabric, faux bois floor


Renderings by Sarah Gleason


Which would you choose? 

Don't forget to order your Bridget Beari Fan deck to see all the colors available! 




                        Come see me starting September 4th at the RSDH Pinifer Park! 



1 comment:

Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

Hey, How are going on?

Good one. Very important website on bridgetbearidesigns.blogspot.com in this article which is absolutely true.It is a like able site.Many people are getting various advantage by this site. I think men should take note on it.Really, I love this site We realize that when you're looking for immediate offers while purchasing on the internet in Modern Australia you're worried about the protection of your dealings. At Kids rug, your personal and bank greeting card information are absolutely protected and secure behind our SSL technological innovation. We'll never complete your information on to anyone else, we guarantee. You are also welcome to use our Client Service Number 1300 625 582 and place your order over the phone.

Thank you very much for your write Article.