Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bridget Beari Color Rule #23




Bridget Beari Color Rule: 


Get Complementary! 

Complementary colors are 2 colors on the color wheel that when mixed in the proper proportions produce a neutral color like grey or black. 

Red = Green

Blue = Orange

Yellow = Violet

If you are looking for some pop, these can create interesting color choices in interior space. 


How about Farrow & Ball 's 

Calluna #270






or Farrow & Ball's 

Lulworth Blue #89




Design by Janie Molster, floor by Sunny Goode from Southern Accents


Beasie No. 33



 Tip: I found this chart on Pinterest. I'm at obsessed with china but I didn't even know that you set the table different at different meal times. I guess my mother only taught me the formal settings. 



Happy Painting ........


1 comment: