I'm on my way back to NYC for the Kravet / Lee Jofa Blog Fest 2011. Only 100 bloggers have been invited to this exclusive meet and greet with designers, vendors and more. I am the only designer from Virginia going. I am hoping to meet new friends and see some old friends too.
The week is full of great plans from a Walk in Central Park, tea with Barbara Barry, breakfast with Margaret Russell, invites to the Design TV party, Subzero party, ICFF, Kips Bay Showhouse and more!
I also have my top 5 things I love to do in NYC:
1. Visit Pure Wine and Food, the raw restaurant but this time and am going to One Lucky Duck the retail store. We are driving to NYC this time so I can stock up on many goodies.
2. Visit the 1stdibs showroom - I just love 1stdibs online but now in person - FAB!
3. Bergdorf Goodman's - I always love to see the latest in fashion and eat at the Kelly Wearstler designed Goodman's cafe
4. Pearl Oyster Bar - oh how I love raw oysters!
5. Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse - This is a treat I have never been. I am excited to see all the A list designers at work.
Be sure to follow me on facebook and twitter. I'll let you know the play by play of the week.