Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shopping Day

Accessory shopping can be an all day affair when you are searching for specific items for client's homes. I shop for items all over the world but today I will show you all my local shopping spots and some of the treasures I found.

My first stop was Embellish, a small gift store in the Lakeside area of Richmond.



The nice sales lady helped me with this chandelier for a nursery.






The second stop was Ruth Jaffre in Carytown. They have unique and different pieces. I was interested in these fern prints and the funky rooster print.








The third stop was Second Street Antiques where I found some beautiful butterfly and shell etchings. I love old architectural pieces and they had an old gate that was surrounded by a heart pine frame. It will be perfect as a wall hanging.





The fourth stop was Williams and Sherrill. They are a fabric store but they sell furniture and accessories in the front of the store. Pine Cone Hill bedding, Drexel Heritage furniture and Shine Home lamps are just some of their lines. I usually find something to take away but not today. Maybe there are too many holiday accessories around.



The fifth stop is the Kellogg Collection. There are many of these stores on the East Coast. They have wonderful topiaries, interesting containers, and glass items.





I am planning another shopping trip soon. I will share will you some more of my favorite spots.

No comments: