Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sea Cloth Fabrics

Sea Cloth is one of my favorite fabric sources. I love the graphic patterns and bright colors. This fabric house is owned by two women Susan Harris, an accomplished artist and Deidre Halper, a marketing executive. They started with 4 initial fabrics in 2003 and in 2004 they opened a retail store in Greenwich, CT with decorative accessories that complement their fabric line.




These are some of the fabrics that I love:

Red Zebra print in a cotton fabric.



Leaf print in moss and chocolate.




Chocolate zebra print - of course!



Another chocolate leaf print.



You can also shop for the accessories by color: chocolate, moss, sky..... It is a great source for presents.


1 comment:

Brilliant Asylum said...

I love this company too. I just discovered them recently.