Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Favorite Things

People always ask me where and how I find all my fabulous accessories and furniture. My search always begins with my trips to other cities. I like to spend a few days after seeing clients in different cities just searching for new and different sources. My last trip to Atlanta resulted in these finds:

A painted bamboo armoire that reminds me of Palm Beach. The brillant yellow color and the retro style will become the perfect focal point for a room design. This armoire was found at Pieces.


Another great shopping spot in Atlanta is the slick causal shop called Bungalow. They sell Oly Studio pieces like these:



Another way I find things is by searching the web. The most important part of my job is being able to find or create the look I want for a room. If I can't find the resources, my design will never come to fruition. Here are some of my favorite lamps found on the web through Shine Home.



I hope you have enjoyed this sneek peek into the sources I use to create the Bridget Beari LOOK!

No comments: