Monday, September 10, 2007

Trip to Las Vegas



I have just returned from a trip to Las Vegas where I was attending an interior design conference. My team accompanied me to the Wynn hotel where we listened to many speakers including Kathy Ireland ( too bad I don't have a picture to share ). The opulence of Las Vegas is hard to deny but I found interesting forms and shapes that I sketched or photographed to use in my designs. Here are a couple of those photos:


An interesting ceiling motif.


A trellis pattern interupted by niches


A fabric covered ceiling and the carmel color.


Mother of Pearl tile inlay wall with sconces


Single sink vanity design

Of course we had a little fun watching the stars at the MTV music video awards. We took a few pictures:

Mario Lopez


Rhianna

No comments: