Sunday, September 6, 2015

What's in Your Bag?

The thing I love most about the start of fall is changing purses. I love the feeling of packing up the old and starting new. I seem to have a hard time making a purse choice - they are either too big or too small so its a big deal when I find one I like. 

Here is my latest choice, a Ramy Brooks from the Hunter Collective in Atlanta. 





I love the blue and grey multi color and texture. 

But what is inside the bag you ask ……

I have my Mason Pearson hair brush. I've loved these brushes since I was in my teens. My Gucci sunglasses with the chain link gold sides - LOVE. My Jonathan Adler coin purse - I have too much change but I try to use it up for small purchases. 


Keys to 2 cars - Range Rover or Porsche. I never know which one I will feel like driving. Chanel lipstick - the color, Antigua, a classic. 

Louis Vuitton card holder for all those membership cards and juice drink cards



Check out the killer orange stripes on the inside of this purse. Multiple pockets and zippers are a must to keep me organized. 


Inside those zipper pockets I keep my beauty essentials - Aesop hand lotion, Yves St. Laurent Volupte lipstick in Sheer Candy for a nude shade, a sharpie for quick sketches, Rosebud Salve - for chapped lips, pressed powder from Jane Iredale for a quick touch up, and the specs from icuteyewear which are becoming more and more useful this year. 



My Mexico Shades from Retro Super - just in case I need a different  look. I'm never without my moleskin notebook. Whether I'm sketching, taking notes on the job site or just quick thoughts,  it is a must in my bag. 

This is the best wallet from Brahmin,  faux croc in black. Never wears out and always closes. It's been around for a while and still looks good. 


A couple of more things - a small tape measure for checking  sizes while I'm out shopping and a cute business card holder. You never know who you might meet. 






I try to carry light but it is still a heavy load. I always want to be prepared. Let me know what your must have is in your purse. 

Happy Fall …….



No comments: