Monday, July 6, 2015

Time for a New Car?



Where have I been? Little did I know that my favorite Dutch interior designer has been collaborating with Range Rover since 2006. It must not be a sales pitch in Virginia but it would have sold me.



Not only was I lucky enough to meet this handsome man last Spring but I was able to tour one of his new apartments in New York. It was a true inspiration and pleasure. Thank you to Dominic Lepere for the invitation. 



I'm sure the styling is to perfection as all his interiors are clean and without fuss. He is master of organically simple and thoughtful design. 


He helped in the redesign of the 2011 Piet Boon Range Rover, the 2012 defender and the 2007 Defender. 



I wonder if that camo color is a signature color for his design. 



and the camouflage interior....


Here's the Range Rover...



and the Defender...




Next time I go in for service for my RR I'm going to ask if they have one on the floor or if they even know about it. I hope so. I'd love to see if in person. 


No comments: