Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bridget Beari Picks - MIchael Kors Spring Line


I'm loving Michael Kors Spring Safari line! 





It all started with this ceramic chocolate watch in combination with the rose gold. When I saw this I was in LOVE!  Just in time for a Valentine gift . 


So I started checking out the new clothes for Spring and I love new look - classic and safari. Of course everything I like is white, black, brown or grey. Typical me! 


Killer suit! 


The perfect one shoulder maxi! 


Poncho top! 


One shoulder zebra top! 


Another killer suit! 


Shimmer in charcoal! 


Tied poncho!



Wedges in zebra!

XOXO for Valentine's Day! 



1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that any bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.