Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Paints Have Arrived!


The mock ups of the paint colors arrived today! The labels and fan decks are designed!  Bridget Beari Colors is ready for production and arrival to market in the fall. 

A couple of colors still need tweeking - the shade is still not quite right. I am very particular about these color changes because I have been in this business for 20 years and just a change in shade or hue can change the color completely. 




All the colors are named after pets - dogs, cats, horses of clients, friends and employees. We love our animals at Bridget Beari! As you know Bridget and Beari are dogs! 


There are 76 colors in this collection. It was hard to narrow it down but I had my 30 colors from working with Sally Fretwell Paints. I added more range to the original collection.


I hope designers will love these colors as much as I do. I can't wait to see them worked up into room designs other than the ones I have done.



We are on a roll!!! 

Next issue is marketing material. Who likes the dog in the pictures and who likes the cat? 




3 comments:

carries design musings said...

Very Impressive!! Good luck and I like the dog and the cat (I know that was not at all helpful)

Bridget Beari Design Chat said...

Thanks for the comment Carrie!

Karen Swartz, Allied Member ASID said...

I know I'm a little late to jump on this bus, but I like the dog. Congrats on all your successes, Susan!