Friday, February 17, 2017

What is Bridget Beari Dreaming About...Copper Tubs!


                     8 of the Best Copper Tubs!

There is nothing better than a luxurious bathroom. It doesn't need to be large just inviting and relaxing. I love designing bathrooms and I have been researching copper tubs for a new project renovation. There are so many choices that I have narrowed now my search to my top 8.

Here is a beautiful project from Mexico - rustic but classic!



photo from the New York Times



I love the different shapes, outside and inside materials, and especially the blacken one. All are available on the www.signature hardware.com site less the first one from Waterworks. Any of the top 8 will be a stunning choice for this renovation. Check back to see the before and after come together! 

Happy Designing! 


No comments: