Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bridget Beari's Fall Fashion Pick!


Bridget Beari's Fashion Pick for 2012:
The Cape! 

Capes were on the fashion scene last year but I didn't find the right look for myself. I opted for the long vests and wraps but this year I'm loving the cape look! 

Maybe it is the need to be like a super hero! I even feel like one with all the projects we have taken on this year .. Richmond Designer House, Bridget Beari's 3 new paint lines- Modern, Exotic and Metallics, and the new fabric line not to mention the fabulous design projects!


I'm ready to make a move and buy a cape this year. There are so many good choices. Do you have a favorite? 


Rachael Zoe has a few to choose from in a more military style with the double breast front. 


Love the leather trim - sort of a cream/grey. 


Another Rachael Zoe in knit. 


I'm digging the flowy hood kind too. 


More of a wrap


Super Chic



Add a little faux fur


Classic and cozy




Love this one!!!!





Love the color and the style of this one too. I think this is my favorite. 
So what do you think ..... yes or no to the cape? Is it a style you can rock? I'm thinking ...


Yes!
Happy Shopping......




No comments: