Saturday, February 4, 2012

Having a Real Housewife Facial!

I was feeling like a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills except I was still in Richmond. I had a facial on Friday that was the same as the RHOBH had at Adrienne's house. How nice would it be to have a $30K machine in your home to have facials whenever you wanted them.  I guess it helps that Adrienne has a plastic surgeon for a husband and a zillion $.



It was quite nice. I liked the fact that the machine is like a vacuum sucking out all the impurities. I think I had a similar facial in L.A. a few years ago. The technician called herself the Roto Rooter. 


After cleaning, it injects moisture back into the skin. My skin was super silky afterwards. 


               


   Here are the girls during treatment! I'm not as brave to show my procedure or myself without makeup.





Check out their website for a salon nearest you! 



No comments: