Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Batik Fabrics


The name Katherine Rally comes from its two designers / creators, Katherine and Rally Dupps.

Kathy, Rally and their two small children decided to hit the road when the economy bit the dust and relocated to the island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.

Surrounded by stunning beauty, they created their own line of batiks inspired by their love of travel, textiles and design.

Rally is an architect originally from Nashville and Kathy is an interior designer born and raised in the desert of Arizona.

Katherine Rally

I received an email from Katherine introducing me to the line. They sell fabrics, pillows, tablecloths, and wall art all done in the batik fashion. I loved what I saw online but it was not until I saw them in person at the showroom in ATL (Travis & Co ) that I really fell in love with it. 


Love the bold prints and vibrant colors!



Perfect for that cottage or beach house setting!






Love to mix and match the patterns and colors together. 



Even the neutral are nice! I'm all about the neutrals. 


Perfect for my Mexico job! Gotta love a concrete sofa. 


No comments: