Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's On Your Bedside Table?

I've been through many houses and it always amazes me what is on client's bedside tables. Some have everything but the kitchen sink: water, tissues, pills, books, phone, clock radio and more. Some have every little! You can also tell a lot about a person by what they are reading. Men with decorating magazines one their bedside tables or women with self help books.

What are you reading?

These are pictures of my bedside table. 1 candle, picture of my husband and 5 different books. I will admit that I am not very good about finishing a book. I start one then move to the next. Not a good habit but here are my choices for this month:

Royal Scandals - In honor of the Showtime series "The Tudors"

The Shadow of the Wind - mystery type story

Eat, Pray Love - loved Italy but I am bored in India

One Fifth Avenue - guilty pleasure from the author of Sex and the City

Spent - self help book suggested by Gwyneth Paltrow and GOOP




2 comments:

Karena said...

Bridget, let's see a lamp, a hand painted jewelry box, Books, Art in America, Art Forum, Spaces Kansas City!

Love your site! I am having a giveaway!

Karena
Art by Karena

Bridget Beari Design Chat said...

I love Art in America!