Sunday, June 29, 2008

Suzanne Kasler Designs

Suzanne Kasler is an Atlanta designer who has a new line of furniture with Hickory Chair. The line was debuted in April at the High Point furniture market. Here are some of her pieces.





Here are some of my favorite rooms that she has done.

Black and white designs are always classic. The trellis pattern is coming back into style in a big way. Are we recalling Dorothy Draper?



I love the pink and chocolate bedroom especially the use of the chocolate velvet on the balloon shades. I love that bedcovering. Do you think it is custom or could one buy that? I am sure it would cost a fortune!

2 comments:

Ann said...

The black and white bedroom is just adorable...

my blog said...

These chairs are seem to be made for my princess.


ipod battery